- Wine Boss Tours is committed to providing our guests with the best possible year round wine touring experience possible. To ensure all our guests have a positive experience, we ask that you adhere to the following.
- DEPARTURE TIMES:
- Scheduled tour times are listed on our website. Periodically, due to appointment availability at the wineries, times may vary slightly.
- Guests will receive a text the evening prior to your wine tour with exact pick up time. Please ensure that you, and your group are ready 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time. (One pick up location, unless otherwise arranged).
- During Peak Season (June-September) Private Tours on Fridays and Saturdays are minimum of 4 guests.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off to most locations.
- Guests requesting pick up at La Casa Resort, an additional travel fee of $150 will be applied.
- Additional fees may apply for out of zone pick up locations
- Guests staying in West Kelowna choosing a Lake Country Wine Tour, additional fees will apply for an out of range pick up.
- Guests staying in Lake Country choosing a West Kelowna Wine Tour, additional fees will apply for an out of range pick up.
- A selected few tours operate with a minimum of 4 guests.
- To ensure your Wine Boss Tour experience is secured, a 25% deposit by credit card is required to make a reservation. We do not charge a service fee for processing credit card payments.
- We do accept Visa, Master Card, American Express.
- All tours are priced in CAD dollars.
- Prices are charged per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Prices do not include GST.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice until a booking has been confirmed with a deposit.
- Gratuity is NOT included at time of booking for Wine Tour Guides, suggested gratuity 15-25%.
- Please organize payment in advance and present the tour guide with one payment method at the conclusion of the wine tour.
- An automatic 15% Gratuity will be added to bookings of 8 or more guests.
- We take group photo’s to share with your tour group. WBT uses photo images for our website, social media, and promotional materials.
- Lunch is NOT included in the price of a Lunch Tour.
- Lunch Reservations are secured based on selected restaurant availability.
- Guests are responsible for all costs related to the price of lunch.
- Any allergies or food sensitivities should be conveyed directly to the restaurant upon arrival.
- TASTING FEES:
- Tasting appointments and scheduling details are made well in advance of your wine tour. Cancellations or reduction in the number of guests made less than 7 days prior to the booking date, will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
- Wine Tours are based on time scheduled tasting appointments.
- Tour times listed on the website indicate first tasting appointments (excluding pick up and drop off) and are subject to change without notice.
- Winery Etiquette
- Respect Winery Etiquette, No excessive intoxication.
- No costumes as per winery request.
- Dress for the weather.
- Due to the nature of a wine tour experience we do recommend breakfast.
- Shipping boxes are available, consult your tour guide for more information.
- BC WINE TOUR DRINKING AGE
- Legal drinking age in BC is 19 years of age. 2 pieces of ID is required, code of conduct adhered to.
- NO food or open alcohol permitted in any WBT vehicles at any time.
- NO Smoking or Vaping permitted in any WBT vehicles at any time.
- Covid-19 safety measures, please review protocols on the website prior to your tour.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellations made more than 7 days prior to tour date will receive a full refund.
- No refund or credit for “no show” guests that miss the departure time or separate from the tour group during the tour. In such cases all monies paid to WBT are forfeited.
- No penalty for persons substituted within a reservation.
- Reschedule Tour dates, is dependent on availability and changes must be made 7 days prior to the original tour date.
- Refunds are issued to the credit card used in the initial booking.
- WBT will tour rain or shine, however, WBT may need to cancel planned tour due to unforeseen circumstances
- Extreme Weather
- Forest Fire
- Highway closed due to accident
- Guests who arrive intoxicated
WBT are not responsible for personal items left behind in the vehicles.
A sanitation fee of $250 will be charges for vomit/soiled vehicle.