- To Secure a Wine Boss Tour a 25% Deposit by credit card is required to make a reservation. We do not charge a service fee for processing credit card payments.
- We do accept Visa and Master Card
- Prices are charged per person unless otherwise specified.
- All tours are priced in CAD dollars.
- Prices do NOT include GST.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice until a booking has been confirmed.
- Gratuity is NOT included in the price of the wine tour.
- The legal drinking age in BC is 19 years of age. 2 pieces of ID are required.
- Additional fees may apply for out of zone pick up locations
- NO food or open alcohol permitted in any WBT vehicles at any time.
- NO Smoking or Vaping in any WBT vehicles at any time.
- Wine Tours are based on time scheduled tasting appointments.
- Respect Winery Etiquette, No excessive intoxication.
- No costumes as per winery requests.
- Covid-19 safety measures are strictly enforced, please review protocols on the website prior to your tour.
- Some tours operate with a minimum of 4 guests.
- Cancellations made more than 7 days prior to the tour date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made within 7 days or less, prior to tour date 25% deposit may be forfeited.
- No refund or credit for “no show” guests that miss the departure time or separate from the tour group during the tour. In such cases, all monies paid to WBT are forfeited.
- There is no penalty for persons substituted within a reservation.
- Reschedule Tour dates, is dependent on availability and changes must be made 7 days prior to the original tour date.
- Refunds are issued to the credit card used in the initial booking.
- WBT will tour rain or shine, however, WBT may need to cancel the planned tour due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Extreme Weather
- Forest Fire
- Highway closed due to accident
- Guests arrive intoxicated
WBT are not responsible for personal items left behind in the vehicles.
A sanitation fee of $250 will be charged for vomit/soiled vehicle.
Wine Boss Tours has implemented safety measures on all tours with B.C. provincial health guidelines in mind.
Gov.bc.ca for further information
- Health screening has been implemented regarding any recent signs of illness or travel
- Masks: You and your designated Tour Guide will be required to wear a mask in the tour van. Please feel free to bring your own mask or we can provide a complimentary one for you.
- Sanitizer will be provided.
- Social distancing will be observed where possible.
- Tour vans will be washed cleaned and sanitized prior to the scheduled tour.
- Allow the Tour Guide to open the Van doors, and handle your purchases.
- Wineries will be limited to 6 guests per tasting. Groups larger than 6 guests will be split into groups.
- Some wineries may conduct temperature checks.