Wine Boss Tours has implemented safety measures on all tours with B.C. provincial health guidelines in mind, our guest safety is our ultimate priority.
Gov.bc.ca for further information
- Health screening has been implemented regarding any recent signs of illness or travel
- Masks: You, and your designated Tour Guide will be required to wear a mask in the tour van. Please feel free to bring your own mask or we can provide a complimentary one for you.
- Sanitizer will be provided.
- Social distancing will be observed where possible.
- Tour vans will be washed cleaned and sanitized prior to the scheduled tour.
- Allow the Tour Guide to open the Van doors, and handle your purchases.
- Wineries will be limited to 6 guests per tasting. Groups larger than 6 guests will be split into groups.
- Some wineries may conduct temperature checks.
- Restaurants will require proof of vaccination cards.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250 306 1122, if you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming tour.